Co-authoring articles is a great way to build your portfolio and get your name out. You can learn how to add co-authors to your articles by viewing our Publishing Tutorial. Here are some things to consider before co-authoring a paper.
- What is the academic reputation of the co-author?
- Do you and your co-author share the same opinion on the subject?
- Who will do most of the writing or will the responsibility be equal?
- Who will do most of the research or will the responsibility be equal?
- Who’s name will appear first on the article?