Before you submit a paper for publication on JIHAAD.org or future editions of the Journal of Israelite History, Archaeology, Arts, and DNA, please follow these directions:
- Register a FREE account on JIHAAD.org.
- Read our Open Access Statement.
- Familiarize yourself with our Submission Guidelines.
- Gain inspiration from our Content Calls page.
- Write your article (2000 – 7000 words).
- Post all or part of your article in the Submissions + Peer Editing section of the forum.
- Use the feedback in the forum to improve your article for submission.
- Watch the Publishing Tutorial videos to ensure that your submission meets our publishing requirements.
- Submit your article for consideration. You do not need to convert it to a PDF.
- Your article will undergo our Public Peer Review process. You can help this process along by asking people in the forum to review your paper once it is published on JIHAAD.org. Submission does not guarantee publication.
- You must receive 5 reviews with the recommendation of “Accept” in order to be considered for publication in our journal.
- After you receive 5 recommendations to accept your submission, the Editorial Board will vote on whether not to include your submission in a future issue of the journal.
- If your article is approved for publication, it will be published in an upcoming issue of the journal and will remain freely available on JIHAAD.org.
- The published issue of the journal will be made available worldwide under the Creative Commons License.
- If your article is rejected for publication, it will not be published in any upcoming issues of the journal, but will remain freely available on JIHAAD.org if it meets our publishing standards.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove any and all content appearing on JIHAAD.org.