JIHAAD.org offers no fee Open Access journal publishing for researchers. No hidden fees upon acceptance and you will never be asked to donate as an incentive to publish with us. To get started, please read the following information.
- Register – A free account that lets you submit articles, peer review, and participate in our forums.
- Publishing Tutorial – Videos created to walk you through using the submission software.
- Guidelines – This page will teach you how to structure your article for publication on JIHAAD.org.
- Content Calls – This is content we are actively checking for and giving priority at the moment, but not the only content we’ll accept. Feel free to use Content Calls for inspiration if you are looking for topics to write about.
- Submit A Paper – This page outlines the submission process and steps you need to complete throughout the process.
Benefits of Publishing With JIHAAD.org
- No fees to publish to our Open Access platform.
- Fast search engine indexing.
- Instantly available in 24 languages after publication on JIHAAD.org.
Q) How are submissions chosen for online publication?
A) Article are only considered for publication after they have been posted on the forum and undergo our public editing and feedback process. This is to ensure a higher level of article quality before submission for online publication. We then look at the subject and content of the article to make sure it matches the overall scope of JIHAAD.org. If it matches the type of content we publish, the article will then be posted online to undergo the Public Peer Review process.
Q) How are articles chosen for journal publication?
A) Once an article has gone through our public peer editing process, it is posted on JIHAAD.org. The article will then undergo our Public Peer Review process. If the article receives 5 recommendations of “accept”, it will be then added to our list of considerations for the next journal publication. The editorial board will vote on which articles appear in the upcoming issue of the journal. Each journal features 5 – 10 articles (depending on length of each article), so space is limited. An article that is not chosen for publication in the upcoming edition may still be chosen for publication in future editions of the journal.
Q) Will I be notified if my article is chosen for journal publication?
A) Yes. If you have provided a working email, you will receive an email letting you know of our decision to publish your article. We will also place a notice at the top of your article that looks similar to the following:
The Journal of Israelite History, Archaeology, Arts, and DNA, Issue #1